Spring Activities for Dogs
Looking for some Spring Inspiration? Check out our Spring Pinterest Board for fun ideas to get you the "pep in your step" this Spring! See below for some fun activities you can do with your dog this season.
- Pup-Friendly Egg Hunt - Who needs Peter Cottontail when you can hide plastic eggs (or bright colored balls!) around your backyard? You can hide dog treats inside the eggs and have your pup search for them. Here are some tips for a successful dog hunt!
- Make your own DIY toy - New seasons call for new toys, so why not try your hand at a homemade option? We love this stuffed eggoption, perfect for the Easter season or just in general.
- Take an Outdoor Hike - Looking for dog-friendly hikes? Check out BringFido.com to search for ones in your area.
- Easter Recipes - Have you seen our Carrot Cake Recipe for dogs? Find all our recipe posts here.
- Bath time - Okay this may not be considered a "fun" activity for you or your dog...but everyone loves a fresh smelling pup!
- Hide & Seek - use the traditional child's game to stimulate your dog's brain and get her excited to look for you in and around your home.